[thelist] Logo Design company graphics

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Fri Jan 21 22:12:39 CST 2005

Message from Chris Ditty (1/21/2005 05:54 PM)
>One of my clients wants me to do a logo for them.  While looking for
>inpiration at various design sites, I noticed that a lot of the
>graphics are either identical or very similar in style.
>
>Does anyone know where people get these images from?  I have Art
>Explosion and the images in it are not of the quality that these are.

Many companies purchase, or otherwise acquire, cds loaded with stock
photography, stock graphics/animations, clip art, fonts, etc.

Perhaps this is where the similarity is coming from?

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/