[thelist] Logo Design company graphics

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Fri Jan 21 22:16:21 CST 2005

Message from Chris Ditty (1/21/2005 06:37 PM)
>Thanks Bruce, but I am not talking about the big corporations.  Places
>like that are not going to use a $25-$100 logo site.  I am talking
>about the logos your mom and pop sites get.

It's funny though, sometimes the only difference between those $25-a-pop
logos and the six-figure ones that large corporations use is that the
latter is accompanied by a 100-page document of marketing drivel and BS.
And the mom 'n' pop ones look better too. ;-)

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/