[thelist] Session problems on host - how to respond to host?

Tim Burgan email at timburgan.com
Sun Jan 23 19:03:22 CST 2005

Hi Michele,

Thank you for your comment. I really do appreciate them. It's good for
constructive criticism to come when it's not asked for,

The problem was the the client wanted ALL content to be accessed from
the one page.. I have much trouble trying to implement something that
give this in an easy to update fashion.

Do you think the missing banner is due to it not being loaded (ie. the
image doesn't exist?). I'll check this out.. I haven't seen this before.

I could darken the left side of some of the images.. I had just used
images they supplied and hoped that the navigation could be seen.

Also, using CSS I'll change the cursor to a hand on nav items that are
not links.. I didn't know how I could differentiate between links and
"non-links" in the navigation, but you mentioned cursor in you email..
and it hit me.

I know your frustration with the sub nav's being fiddley and hard to
move-over. I have this problem too. I don't know how to fix it!! I love
some help on this. My menu's are based on suckerfish by htmldog.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Tim