[thelist] HTTP Request

Chris.Marsh at Callserve.com Chris.Marsh at Callserve.com
Thu Jan 27 12:01:50 CST 2005


Thanks for your response.


> > bXMLLoaded = xmldoc.load(Request)
> > 
> Ok, that looks a tad suspect to me. Does it *ever* work? I 

Yes, it's been working fine up until last Wednesday. I didn't write the code
myself, but I've checked backups going back until July of last year and the
code doesn't appear to have changed. Given that there appears to be no flaw
in your comments, perhaps I'm missing a link in the process. The XML comes
from an external source to which I have no direct access. I now suspect this
is coming into another server which then saves it as a file and sends a
reference to that file to the code that I referenced. I shall investigate
further - thanks again for the pointer.



Chris Marsh

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete the email immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. 

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Callserve Communications accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. _______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan

More information about the thelist mailing list