[thelist] Using JavaScript for non-clickable email addresses

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Thu Jan 27 13:36:07 CST 2005

Matt,
I may have misunderstood, but I assumed the IP address was what was being
compared in a server side data set.
You could test on the existence of a get name value pair if it was added
dynamically through client side script, but if it is hard coded into the
href attribute the I believe a decent bot will be able to follow it.

Robert Vreeland
Managing Partner
StudioFramework