[thelist] Apache server not working for outside connections

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Sat Jan 29 10:58:43 CST 2005

Hi Kristian....you are talking Greek to me.....I am going to check those
files and see what they have ..I do know that my httpd.conf has
listening set to 0.0.0.0:80 so it should be open to all right?
But I didn't check the apache.conf....
What should I put there?
My friend actually told me that when he inputs my IP/Mambo to check the
site it reverts to 127.0.0.1/Mambo and the last time he tried he was
able to load the page but it was stripped to the bone...no images or
css....it was almost like as if the linkage to the image and css files
were wrong but since I have been using Mambo using a pre-set template (I
didn't create the links) I can only think that the problem is with the
server....
Any tips?

FayeC

--