[thelist] What is least expensive Mac to use as Web client QA box

Rick rick.good at shiesl.com
Mon Jan 31 09:41:23 CST 2005

Mark -

Any Macintosh that I can think of will work. Your best bet might be the new
Mac mini though if you have an extra keyboard, mouse, and monitor.

If getting something on Ebay just make sure that it runs the OS X operating
system.

Rick

--
³If you tell me I'm sensible in addition to normal and wise, I'm going to
punch you in the stomach. I'm as screwed up as the next person, and I like