[thelist] .asp pages not previewing on remote server

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:45:33 CST 2005

Hello,

I have been trying to preview my .asp pages on my remote server via
dreamweaver and I get a 404 'page cannot be found error' when doing
this. I can preview .asp files fine on my local machine running IIS
and when I rename files with a .htm they preview fine from the remote
server. So that narrows it down to being an issue with the remote
server and .asp extensions.
 I checked to make sure the files are indeed residing on the remote
server and they are there. Is this indeed a server setting issue or
might there be something else going on? I am not very accustomed to
.asp development.
--
::Bruce::