OT Operating System Design WAS RE: [thelist] RE: blaster worm punishment

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 01:20:51 CST 2005

Everyone,

I think that if you want to continue this thread, it should be taken
to thechat -- or possibly a cage match. You can sign up for thechat
here:

You guys still all owe tips.

Oh, and to current thechat members: sorry.

<tip type="comment spam">
Google supports adding rel="nofollow" to anchors, and others (Yahoo!,
MSN, etc.) said they were going to support it at some point as well.
It might be something to consider if you have a blog and dislike
comment spam.

Of course, there is something wrong with telling a search engine
spider not to spider links in comments on your blog, as it will
obviously mean that legitimate links are not followed either.

Still, it might be something you consider doing.
</tip>

--
Matt Warden
Miami University