[thelist] RE: blog edit problem

Steven Streight vaspersthegrate at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 00:57:04 CST 2005

Why on earth, when I go into my blog template at:

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com

and add some text to the right hand column, e.g.
"Seminar Update", when I save the template edits, and
re-publish the entire blog (not just the index)...

...a previous version of my blog description (the text
under the blog title, in purple) appears?

This is a very mysterious event.

I have edited that description text, and this is the
second time this has happened. Now I have to try to
remember what the edit revision was, re-edit it, save
edits, re-publish the blog again.

I'm also frustrated with the typography and the
colors, so if you have any recommendations, I'm all
ears. I've got so much going on, this problem is an
aggravating burden.

Thanks for any help you can lend me.

P.S. I bought "Webmaster in a Nutshell" (O'Reilly
book) today, hoping it can teach a usability guy some
good techniques and code.

=====
Steven Streight
Web Usability Analyst & Content Writer