[thelist] displaying 'disabled' options

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Feb 2 14:43:01 CST 2005

Stemming from Rob's dilemma with the disabled property, I pose this question:

Wouldn't the simplest solution be to simply not display the disabled
options. What advantages/benefits do the users gain by seeing options they
can't select? What situations might there be where viewing the disabled
options is a good/bad thing?

Note, this is directed solely at the POV of the end-user. It's not a matter
of "well then I'd have to manually edit 100 pages", or other such technical
issues.

Thanks.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/