[thelist] hack to use Enter AS WELL AS Tab on forms

sbeam sbeam at onsetcorps.net
Thu Feb 3 10:51:51 CST 2005

OK based a little on the below I've come up with the following that
seems to work on IE6/W2K and Moz
http://onsetcorps.net/formkeys.php

Peter, it avoids setting keyCode so maybe XP won't barf on it? (also
thanks for the tip, my Windows is all W2K and I had foolishly assumed
they were fixing bugs in XPSP2 instead of adding new ones)

To those who lost the OP, this is a hack to allow users to use Enter _as
well as_ Tab to cycle through form fields - sorry my original subject
line was a little off. And we still want Enter to submit the form *as
long as the submit button is focused*

So does this work cross the board? if anyone can check it I appreciate
it!
thanks,

--

# S Beam - Web App Dev Servs