[thelist] suggested books?

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Feb 4 16:47:52 CST 2005

TjL wrote:
> Getting back into web design, have a paying gig or two.  Looking for
> some current favorites when it comes to books I ought to read.

In addition to the fine suggestions that have been noted already, one
that has not been mentioned is Eric Meyer on CSS.  Zeldman got me hyped
about CSS, Meyer got me going in a real way.  The "More Eric Meyer" is
good too, though not superb like the first one.  If you're in PHPland,
you might also check out The PHP Anthology by Harry Fuecks (2 volumes,
sitepoint.com).

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/