[thelist] Do comments cause hit on system?

Fred D Yocum fdy at mcc.org
Mon Feb 7 08:34:12 CST 2005

Thanks for the comments re-comments

slightly off topic - Like other religious groups Mennonites come in many
flavours. Some of the 'conservative' Mennonites and Amish are not
connected up to power companies, but they are increasingly using
electricity/computers in their businesses and, in Lancaster county where I
live, cellphone use within the Amish community is becoming endemic (just
don't tell the bishop). The organization I work for represents the whole
spectrum Mennonite/Amish.Brethren in Christ spectrum and I happen to be
Roman Catholic :-).

F D Yocum
Graphic Designer
Mennonite Central Committee