[thelist] Do comments cause hit on system?

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Mon Feb 7 12:10:29 CST 2005

Comments are essential.

Server-side and HTML comments will have a small overhead
    Serve side: server has to process and remove comments
    HTML: will use up bandwidth and for what it's worth require the browser
to do a bit more work.

All comments will take up filespace (I can't believe I'm mentioning this ;)

Always comment, just don't be overly verbose.