[thelist] Re: thelist Digest, Vol 24, Issue 15

Scott Benton scott at printelectric.com
Mon Feb 7 15:48:30 CST 2005

I've found that if I take all of my images and run them through
ImageReady, color comes out much closer to what I expect. I have my
Photoshop color management prefs set to "US Prepress defaults". I do
most of my actual image manipulation (color correction, etc.) in
Photoshop, in RGB obviously. I then just open my final images in
ImageReady, and save out the optimized files. I'm not sure what IR does
differently in terms of profile embedding, but it's been working for
me.