[thelist] site check -- www.wolfhouse.dk

Shelley Simpson simpson at mediadesign.school.nz
Mon Feb 7 18:59:47 CST 2005

This is my first post to thelist...I have been enjoying various threads for
the last few days...

I really like the Wolfhouse site...great use of colour...simple but clean.
My only suggestion is that the thin black border you have around some of the
images can look like a mistake with the gap of a few pixels above and below.

Shelley

--
http://www.mediadesign.school.nz/

CAUTION: This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error you must not use, disclose, copy or retain
it. Please immediately notify us by return email and then delete the email.

MailScanner with McAfee UVScan, and is believed to be clean.