[thelist] Finding all checkboxes or radios w same name, without document.all

Dave Merrill dmerrill at usa.net
Mon Feb 7 20:05:52 CST 2005

Good answer! Just wish, and it shall be so (hah!).

OTOH, W3C or not, it only goes back to NS6 and IE5, and there's no mention
of opera (tried the latest; it works) or what happens on macs (no mac to
try).

Does anyone have a mac they could try this on, ideally w Safari, IE, NS, and
Opera?

What other ideas are there if that doesn't fly on some of these platforms?

Thanks again everyone,

Dave Merrill