[thelist] Restaurant websites?

Clive R Sweeney clive at designshift.com
Tue Feb 8 02:22:31 CST 2005

I'm looking for some examples of really excellent restaurant websites
and, for some reason, they seem to be few and far between. Too often
even the better ones seem to focus more on showing the neighbourhood or
pictures of the chef, but I'd think there should be more emphasis on the
food, the presentation, and decor.

Basically I'd like to see a site that *effectively* conveys the
experience a patron might expect. A plus would be a site that offers
some interaction -- such as reservations, customer reviews, etc.

And it doesn't have to be a high end establishment. I'm sure there must
be a diner or two that has a good website.

Any suggestions? Thanks very much.

--
clive | durham nc
designshift.com