[thelist] loosing focus

Kasimir K evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Tue Feb 8 05:59:01 CST 2005

Juha Suni wrote on 2005-02-08 10:47:
> I have not really experimented with this, but AFAIK, Flash is _not_ a good
> thing to use on backgrounds.

Second to that. No plugin is good for background. When the browser gives
an object for the plugin to handle, it also gives the responsibility of
that screen area to the plugin.

What I imagine happens with MSIE and Java overlapping Flash is, that
once you click on Flash, it takes control of the entire area of the
viewport it covers - also of the area where the Java is.

.k