[thelist] CSS -- <li> img not aligning with text

Jennifer.Gillespie at fitchratings.com Jennifer.Gillespie at fitchratings.com
Tue Feb 8 11:34:09 CST 2005

I'm using a background-image as a bullet in my lists.  When the item is
long and wraps the text, the image aligns to the middle of the row, as
opposed to aligning to the top of the first line.

As a CSS neophyte, is there some align tag I'm missing?  This is what I'm
using:

___________________________
#bulletlist {
      margin-left: 0px;
      padding-left: 0px;
      list-style: none;
}

#bulletlist li {
      margin-left: 0px;
      padding-left: 14px;
      background-image: url(images/arrw_off.gif);
      background-repeat: no-repeat;
      background-position: 0px;
}

TIA,
Jennifer

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete this e-mail.  Unauthorized use, reliance, disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail, or any similar action, is prohibited.