[thelist] Restaurant websites?

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Feb 8 16:19:37 CST 2005

Christian Heilmann wrote:
> Hahaha wonderful. Still, my impression stands: The information  I need
> is on it, and that is what counts. The  Pizza place web site in  this
> thread was totally useless without images by the way.

Touché bro.  No offense intended, I was just amused that's all.  I
agree, it is alright (except that, Miso is japanese, and the template is
chinese-themed).  I cannot defend the wretched markup on that pizza
site.  But *visually* it is somewhat striking, and does reflect the
restaurant's atmosphere (more or less); I was the impression that the OP
was looking for inspiration, not a code audit, but I may've misunderstood.

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/