[thelist] Calculating postcodes - Australia

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Wed Feb 9 04:51:03 CST 2005

There is a resource which has the latitudes and longitudes of all postcoded
locations in Australia. I can't find it on here, but I know it exists, for
free download.

Then... at least in PHP, a class exists... that does the geographic maths
necessary to find all coordinates within that range, which you could then
funnel into a query.

This isn't much help, I know, but it can be done.

Rob