[thelist] how to make this server shortcut?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 15:06:17 CST 2005

I'm using a plug in for BEA WebLogic Portal, it's some kind of server. Every morning I have to
open a command window, navigate to the directory and enter the following line:

/somedir/roboserver.exe -service socket:50000

Is there a way to make a shortcut or a batch file for this? I'm sure this is probably easy but I'm
not a windows guru :)

Tom

=====

http://www.pixelmech.com/

It's got a cop motor: a 440 cubic inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is this the new Bluesmobile, or what?