[thelist] Restaurant websites?

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Wed Feb 9 20:34:44 CST 2005

At 03:22 AM 2/8/2005, Clive R Sweeney wrote:
>I'm looking for some examples of really excellent restaurant websites and,
>for some reason, they seem to be few and far between. Too often even the
>better ones seem to focus more on showing the neighbourhood or pictures of
>the chef, but I'd think there should be more emphasis on the food, the
>presentation, and decor.
>
>Basically I'd like to see a site that *effectively* conveys the experience
>a patron might expect. A plus would be a site that offers some interaction
>-- such as reservations, customer reviews, etc.

Hi,

I'm a little late into this discussion, but here are some restaurant sites
that I know of
Restaurant Serenade <http://www.restaurantserenade.com/>
Stage Left <http://www.stageleft.com/>
The Frog and the Peach <http://www.frogandpeach.com/>
Nicholas <http://www.restaurantnicholas.com/>
The Ryland Inn <http://www.rylandinn.com/>

All of these are high end restaurants. I am prejudiced in favor of the
Restaurant Serenade site, since I have been updating and modifying that
site since 1999.

Ken Robinson