[thelist] can't update access DB on server

Mark Marlow mark at testwiz.com
Wed Feb 9 20:54:00 CST 2005

Find the file using windows explorer and right click on it, clear the read
only checkbox...  Also to be suspected is the web site and its impersonating
user (if any) needs to be setup to allow r/w to the access database file.
If you have admin access to the server, a quick way to assess if security is
the problem, is to temporarily change the impersonator to an administrator
level account.