[thelist] interesting style and email question

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 07:33:04 CST 2005

I have been sending out bound multipart emails for the better part of
3-4 years.  I have never had a problem with style sheets displaying
properly in the email clients.  But this last one I sent, nothing I
did would appease the HTML display gods.  I ended up doing something
that I swore I would never do, and I feel ashamed and dirty.
Anyway.  If anyone would like to help me end this mystery I would
greatly appreciate it.  BTW this would be an exercise in figuring out
what was wrong, the email has long been sent.

You can view it here (http://www.mccullough-net.com/nyack.html), it is
in its problematic state, now to the browsers that I used it looked
fine in this state but once it sent to email clients and web based
email sites it didnt look so hot.  I looked and tested other emails
that were based on the same template and they show up fine, so I'm
thinking that it was something small that I missed.