[thelist] Function for listing a page's URL

Dominick Cancilla cancilla.d at mellon.com
Thu Feb 10 11:22:51 CST 2005

I'd like to add a function to my Website's footer that would list the page's
URL (as a reminder to credit the page if it is quoted elsewhere). My server
is capable of PHP, but I don't know a darned thing about it. Is there a PHP
or Javascript method for doing what I want? Or something else I'm
overlooking?

I've poked around on Google for this, but have had no luck (I may not be
searching for the right thing).

Thanks!

--Dominick