[thelist] recovering data from a deleted partition

Richard Harb rharb at earthling.net
Fri Feb 11 09:40:07 CST 2005

In addition to what other posters have already pointed out there's also
"gpart" on unix / linux
it is included on the Knoppix CD for example.

a short description can be found here:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/gpart

also a google search on
     man gpart
brings up a lot of useful links that could probably help you with your problem.

HTH
Richard