[thelist] Photoshop - importing patterns directly from image files

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Sun Feb 13 20:29:49 CST 2005

Is there a way to get PhotoshopCS to load a pattern directly from an
image file instead of having to open the image file, select-all, and do
edit->define pattern then go back to the fill palette?  This seems like
too many clicks to do something so simple...  FireworksMX lets you load
image files directly from the pattern dialogue.

Do I need to batch convert my textures to .pat files?  Anyone seen a
script to do this?

thanks
--
David Siedband