[thelist] Site check / critique please...

Norbert E. Wagner n.wagner at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 15 05:28:29 CST 2005

Hi David,
on Opera 7.54 win eberthing seems to work fine.
ie5.5 win pages are not centered and the hover effect in the top navbar is
on some sites moving the rest of the site down, which is a little annoying.
But probably the only thing important to adjust is the image on the
homepage is under the three main links (events etc) so the hole page is
streched.

As you recognized well overall structure is a bit poor, since the main
subjects are only on the first page (events etc) and the 'contact us' is
hidden in the text. But if it is a customers wish.

Overall a nice work.

Norbert