SPAM-LOW: RE: [thelist] Internet Explorer 7

Justin @ pxLabs justin at pxlabs.com
Thu Feb 17 19:51:27 CST 2005

>My loyalty to MS is quickly losing ground.

They've lost all my loyalty. Unfortunately, I'm still stuck on this
operating system called Windows XP b/c of the mere fact that Macromedia
has made of their fabulous software for the Linux platform.

The day that happens, is the day that I format these machines and move
over to Linux Mandrake. Oh, I cannot wait for the day when I can compute
safely and not have to worry about viruses, spyware, and all that jazz.

>I'm pretty sure I can't think of  anyone who chooses their bank by
>> the UI of the online interface.

I did. In fact, I choose to do business with companies who's sites look
good. Call me what you want, but why should I do business with a company
who can't look after their website? Imagine if their website was poorly
made. That, in itself, is a reflection of their business, their
attitudes, and often, is a direct reflection of how they treat their
customers.

Would you choose the web designer with a poorly done site, or the one
with a usability-friendly, accessible, semantically correct, standards
compliant site? I'd fathom a guess and say you would choose the latter.
99% of the populace would agree with me.

It's all about perception, folks, and until we realize that, we're dead
in the water.

- Justin