[thelist] Help with site layout: Makovision.com

Don Makoviney don at maksys.com
Thu Feb 17 16:20:23 CST 2005

As I web developer I am embarrassed to ask, but how did you just paste the
code from the external file?

But maybe others would like to know as well?

Thanks,

Don Makoviney

Makovision - Handpicked News For Internet Developers
www.makovision.com
Free Usability/Web Dev Newsletter
www.makovision.com/web-dev-newsletter/