[thelist] Transparent popups

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Feb 18 22:56:17 CST 2005

	Wow, another sleazy-looking "marketing" outfit (note that this
is just my opinion which, as such, does not seem out of place here in
light of recent events).

	There are many ways you can do this, e.g. Flash, iframes, or
HTML elements like DIV or SPAN tags that come and go based on a little
bit of scripting.

	PNG format IS supported in IE; they just don't give you the
option of partial transparency.  Besides, transparent GIFs have been
around for ages.

FWIW...

Peter