SPAM-LOW: RE: [thelist] Internet Explorer 7

Mike evolt at muinar.com
Sat Feb 19 02:22:41 CST 2005

At 12:59 19.02.2005 +1100, you wrote:
>In the final analysis though, you probably don't make Microsoft any money.
>And Microsoft is a business trying to make a profit for its shareholders.
>When customers who do make money for Microsoft say "we want security", then
>that's what MS will concentrate on.

Ken

You don't need to explain us how business works  ;)  They're damaging the web,
when they don't respect the standards. It's in _our_interest_ that the web is
still there in five or ten years.

(Whether Microsoft is still there, does matter to you, but not to most of us,
even not to their short-term sighted shareholders.)

Cheers

Mike

_____  mike s. krischker  http://webdesign-schweiz.ch/