[thelist] What type of monitor do you use?

chris hardy lists at semioticpixels.com
Mon Feb 21 13:31:56 CST 2005

Hi,
I shopped for a good flat screen monitor for quite a while because many of
them do not handle color well - it can be pretty washed out.

I decided on a Sony X11b and would never go back to a crt. My rationale is
that I can test designs on an old crt anytime, but the the long term health
benefit of using a good monitor isn't worth compromising. I had been
experiencing vertigo from too much screen time on the crt and haven't
experienced it since.

hth
chris