[thelist] Prevent a Screenshot

Ivo P ipletikosic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:03:41 CST 2005

i dont waste too much time trying too hard to prevent people from
taking images from sites i build. its futile unless you have a higher
degree of control over the viewer/app the client is using. Instead I
make it slightly more annoying to do (not much) but enough to
discurage casual taking. I also offer the same images @ higher quality
for those truly interested in them but for that they need a credit
card and login access. i also watermark the images, this again could
be defeated but it costs me little to do so, and could be helpful.