[thelist] Firefox Questions/Check

Scott Wehrenberg swehren at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:43:39 CST 2005

Really odd... this may possibly be a linux thing if you have a lot of
linux users. It's looking bad in every browser I use under linux. I
haven't tried it with FF under windows, but from what everyone else is
saying it looks like it's fine there. Here are some screenshots:

http://mvandscott.com/firefox.jpg
http://mvandscott.com/opera.jpg
http://mvandscott.com/konqueror.jpg

It's extremely strange to me that all three of those browsers choked
on the design. I had to actually fire up IE in wine to make sure
that's not what the design was supposed to look like.