[thelist] Looking for an ecommerce Consultant

Travis tbrunn at pgmusic.com
Wed Feb 23 14:59:46 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,

We're currently looking for an experienced e-commerce consultant to help us
choose and set up a shopping-cart on our website.

As far as shopping carts go, we don't need anything too complicated.
However, we will likely require some custom modifications.  (ie, support for
multiple langugaes, support for a multi-stage checkout, etc.)

Does anyone have any recommendations as to a good ecommerce consulting
company?  (Or for that matter, does anyone on the list do this type of
contracting?  If so, please feel free to contact me.)

Thanks for your help!

-Travis