[thelist] Metatags - we are not ranked anywhere in the search engines - PLEASE HELP!

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Feb 23 17:16:55 CST 2005

Is there any confirmation in the content of the site and the titles for
the keywords you have in your meta tags?  IOW, do "Rugged VME" or
"MPEG2" show up and are referenced often on the pages in question?
Something like:

<.Title>Rugged VME systems from Acme Inc meet your needs for a robust
VME system<./Tltle>
<h1>Rugged VME</h1>
selection.  Our rugged VMEs set the standard for robust equipment.</p>

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"