[thelist] Bookmarklet question

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 10:22:27 CST 2005

Does anyone know of any bookmarklets that will resize text boxes? We use BEA Weblogic here quite a
bit. The console has fixed text box sizes that a ridiculously small where you have to enter super
long strings of text, it drives everyone crazy. I figured a bookmarklet that would run through the
page and resize all the text boxes to really big would be wonderful.

If you have something like that or can help me with some code it would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

=====

http://www.pixelmech.com/

Melissa: Ace, Where are you?
Ace Ventura: I'm in Psychoville and Finkle's the Mayor.