[thelist] Display Video

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Sun Feb 27 23:02:22 CST 2005

Assuming the HTML for each video is the same, and only the filename (or
path) of the video is changing, why not make a single HTML file, and use a
variable to represent the video name?

So, you have all your HTML in the PHP file, as normal, but where you would
manually put in the path to the video, put in <?=$vid;?>, and then when
referencing the page pass the file name in the URL:
www.yoursite.com/video.php?vid=video1.wmv.

Jeff