[thelist] Re: interesting script ; floating divs drap and drop images...etc.

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:55:29 CST 2005

strange coincidence. I have an site inspired (but not stealed) from a
blend of several cross-browser js web sites (cross-browser.com,
dynapi, xscript). Peculiarly, I find that my site pretty much
resembles walterzorn.com. My site began as an initiative to learn
object oriented javascript. I wrote the code from scratch. implemented
my own naming conventions etc. etc. I have been building add-ons and
writing patches to the code for over a year.

you can see it in action at:

http://www.sarmal.com (implementation)
http://volkan.sarmal.com (implementation)
http://sardalya.sarmal.com (downloadable zip files and documentation)

If you consider using the API, The code is e-mail-ware. That is to say
it is free to use in any means -commercial or non-commercial- unless
you provide me  feedbacks and updated codes via e-mail. As any
developer, I'd be glad if you give credit to me somewhere. But I do
not require it. The mere thing I want is to share knowledge, help
others improve and listen to others' comments so that I improve
myself.

The sites are in Turkish however :(

I'm planning to make an English version of the site as well. But I
have issues of higher priority.

Cheers.
volkan.