[thelist] Online collaborative working system

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Thu Mar 3 06:56:27 CST 2005

I'd love to evangelise my Tablet PC, and product called OneNote at this point
:-)

OneNote lets you create a "conference" between multiple users of the product.
Each person can see the same "whiteboard". Now, if you just have a keyboard
and mouse you're kinda limited to writing things and/or drawing stuff with
the mouse. That said, it's still a great tool for organising things.

But if you have either a Microsoft Tablet PC -or- any other tablet/touchpad
type device, you can easily draw things like mind maps. Each person can
contribute to the same whiteboard.

If you go to this URL:
http://www.microsoft.com/Office/onenote/prodinfo/demo.mspx
and click the "demo" link you can see the features of OneNote, the real-time
collaboration options are under "share"

Tablet PCs are amazing (I've got a Toshiba M200), and OneNote is one of the
things that makes it amazing.

Cheers
Ken