[thelist] Online collaborative working system

Bruce McIntyre bmcintyre at issgroup.net
Thu Mar 3 07:33:44 CST 2005

And combining OneNote with SharePoint (also from Microsoft) you really
have the team collaboration and management model you want.  SharePoint
is the standard part of MS Office System 2003, or you can use it in a
more substantial form as SharePoint Portal Services.

We use it for all internal collaboration of teams and groups, as well as
integrating with several external customers.  I know many of you love to
"hate" Microsoft, but this environment, plus the addition of Live
Meeting and InfoPath, are delivering value and flexibility to a wide
audience at reasonable cost.

--
Bruce A. McIntyre
ISS Group (http://www.issgroup.net)