[thelist] Re: online collaborative working system

Scott Benton scott at printelectric.com
Thu Mar 3 08:25:08 CST 2005

This is not an online collaborative system, but is a framework for
developing multiuser systems for Flash. Don't know whether this will
help with your project, but the technology is really interesting
regardless. There are some demo apps here which may or may not do what
you're looking for.

http://www.moock.org/unity/

Scott