[thelist] Online collaborative working system

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:37:00 CST 2005

> I know many of you love to
>"hate" Microsoft, but this environment, plus the addition of Live
>Meeting and InfoPath, are delivering value and flexibility to a wide
>audience at reasonable cost.

I hate MS, I hate internet """exploder""", but I use them all the time.
I love linux, I use it seldomly :)
I love java and JSP, I code aspx and c# most of the time.
I think I have two personalities fighting with each other :)

Yet I recommend sharepoint portal server as a collaboration medium. It
is easy to use and suitable for all your possible needs.