[thelist] Seriously cool advertising technique

Michael Pack michaelpack at wvdhhr.org
Fri Mar 4 13:56:44 CST 2005

Look in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Developer's site....http://www.visualsteel.net/index.shtml

Very neat indeed.

Chris Johnston wrote:
> Okay, I usually do not support ads on a website, but I just saw the
> *coolest* technique. It is completely unobtrusive and very cool.

In fact, it's *so* *way* unobtrusive -- that I have *no* idea what
you're referring to. Can you toss out a hint or two? :-)

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/