[thelist] Multiple languages on the same page

Travis tbrunn at pgmusic.com
Fri Mar 4 18:23:18 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

I have a question about how to get multiple languages to display properly on
the same page.  I know about setting the charset to display a particular
language, but what if I want to display a whole bunch of languages, some of
which include multibyte characters?  For example, this page could contain
special characters from French, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, etc.

If anyone has any suggestions they'd be much appreciated.

Thanks!

-travis