[thelist] Share a drive across multiple webserver... NAS or SAN?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sat Mar 5 07:22:04 CST 2005

Jeff,

Thank you for the response.  Most appreciated.

<tip type="Usability" author="Joshua Olson">
If you have DHTML-based for flash-based navigation on your site, always
include a way to get between pages that utilizes non-dynamic methods.  For
example, if you have a flash based main menu at the top of your page,
replicate the links (as normal links, this time) to the major sections in
the footer.  Using CSS, you may even be able to put the div containing the
footer links towards the top of the page source so that it appears to be the
main navigation to text based or speech based browsers.
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.